Saturday, August 31, 2013

Latest Howl-O-Scream 2013 news

Greetings Fright Fans,

The latest information on Howl-O-Scream at Williamsburg says that there will be NEW themed "Terrortories" (copyright, all rights reserved, trade mark, Busch Gardens, yada yada yada) with England becoming "Ripper Row" and Germany "Vampire Point" which is not new because the bloody stupid vampires have been in Germany for at least the last 2 years, and Italy will have "Ports of Skull" which is not easy to say.
Here's the link.
Speaks for itself, does it not?

And here's the publicity photo.

Now I love pirates and I love skeletons and I love skeleton pirates...why don't I love this idea?
They've done skeletons throughout France for years now.  Maybe I am tired of pirate saturation.  It gets to a point where the quality suffers.  I am afraid, sight unseen, that this will be the case.  I suppose the only way to find out will be to go.

Oh and apparently Paris is burning because France is now Demon Street.

There will also be a new Halloween pirate booty shop and a pirate themed haunted house.



No comments:

Post a Comment