Sunday, October 1, 2017

Haunted Hunt Club Farm 2017

Well kiddies, it's officially October and the countdown has begun.
To start it off right we went to Haunted Hunt Club Farm in Virginia Beach on Saturday, 30 September, and spent several hours in a world of funnel cakes, candy apples, chili dogs, and haunted attractions.
The Field of Screams corn maze, the Haunted Hayride, and the Village of the Dead were excellent, as usual, and I give much credit to the actors.  They really put their bloody beating hearts into their work.
http://hauntedhuntclubfarm.com/

This is a combination farm, petting zoo, carnival, and good old fashion haunted house attraction.  Unlimited visits to the haunted attractions are covered by your entry fee, but carnival rides and games, as well as food and vendors all cost extra.  Some don't take plastic, so be sure to bring cash, or you can use the ATM.  I don't recommend that due to fees, but it's a personal choice.

I didn't get any pictures because I'm extremely bad at bringing my phone with me when I travel.  Apparently I don't understand the concept of a mobile phone.

Since I don't have pictures, I've done a quick graphic representation of the night.


Get those pumpkins lit and let's start this thing.

2 comments:

  1. Sounds like a fun place to visit. Too bad I'm in Alabama, instead.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I misread that the first time. For some insane reason I read the word "Amish". I'm thinking, Amish LOVE farms!

      Delete