Wednesday, September 12, 2012

My Response from Busch Gardens

I sent an e-mail to Busch Gardens Williamsburg some weeks ago explaining my dissatisfaction with the park, the direction toward which I saw the park heading, and explaining that my family would not renew our annual passes upon expiration.
After several weeks' silence I received a reply.  I have printed it below:

September 11, 2012

Dear Mr. Saxon:

Thank you for taking the time to email us regarding your visits to Busch Gardens Williamsburg.  We always appreciate hearing from our guests as our goal is to provide the best in family entertainment.  We especially welcome comments that impact our guests' experiences at the park.

Busch Gardens Williamsburg strives to provide the best in family entertainment, and we constantly work on improving our guest service.  However, we do rely on guest feedback to address any issues or concerns our guests raise.  Please know that your comments were immediately shared with our leadership team for their review and follow-up.

We will continue to listen to our guests and act upon opportunities to further enhance the Busch Gardens experience.  We appreciate your help in this process through the feedback you have provided.  Thanks again for sharing your experiences with us. I hope you will visit Busch Gardens Williamsburg again in the future.

Sincerely,

Derek Bowie
Director of Park Operations

DB/sw

A form letter?
A sodding form letter!
I detest irresponsible Capitalism.  I am a Capitalist.  I respect the Free Market.  I demand responsible Capitalism.  I receive very poor, concillatory, spin-control.

Detestable.

Keep your pumpkins lit (even if the bastards won't).

No comments:

Post a Comment