Sunday, August 10, 2014

Ah Hell

Well I'm watching Hell On Wheels again.  I know, I swore if off last season because I felt the season finale was complete and utter bullshit.  I wasn't going to watch it.  I really wasn't.  Then the Chief (my father-in-law) talked me into giving it another go this season.  He was quite looking forward to it, you see.  So I DVRed last week's premiere and watched it.  I DVRed last night's episode and watched it today.
I guess I'm watching Hell On Wheels this season.
I'm big enough to admit when I have been a bit hasty.
This season's new baddie for Durant and Bohanon...provisional Wyoming governor and General Grant's bully boy, Governor Complete Bastard
This week's episode.  What can I say?  Preach, Cullen, preach.  That's my summation.
Anyway, where the hell else am I to get my fix for westerns and trains?
So far a promising season ahead for the only western about the building of the transcontinental railroad on television currently.

In other news...

I'm trying to fight it.  I really am.  I'm trying to keep my mind on Summer things so as not to rush into THE season too soon.  If the weather in Virginia would just comply instead of providing an August that seems like Autumn too much too soon, I think I can make it.  There's too much crossover.  My general love for all things spooky, the end of the Pirate Renaissance with the cancellation of Crossbones, and the presence of pumpkin scented candles showing up in stores are all conspiring to blur the lines.

Bugger.



No comments:

Post a Comment