Monday, January 18, 2016

My Total Lack of Art Skills

Anyone who is even a semi-frequent reader of the CP is no doubt well aware of my complete and total lack of artistic talent.
I have a beautiful vision in my head, but my hands will not obey that vision and instead we get:

Yeah, there are 5 year-olds with more skill than that.

Which is why we've come to expect (appreciate?) my particular style, such as the amazing visual aid below:

Ah, memories.  It first appeared HERE.

As a result of this lack of talent and skill, I tend to post up pictures that I have not-quite-photoshopped.  Or in this case screenshots from my DCUO characters because, and I am not ashamed to admit this, I like a paperdoll.
So enjoy these pictures of Rex Spacerace, Space Ranger, fighting a giant monkey!
Rex Spacerace, Space Ranger!


Take that, sinister simian!



No comments:

Post a Comment