Saturday, October 8, 2011

Howl O Scream 2011 (p4)

I never thought this would go into a 4th quarter, but picking up from Part 3:
Yeah, welcome and stuff
Italy has ghosts, and clowns, and a fear carnival, and that creepy woman from the banner...
Some jokes should be considered more carefully, then avoided
What is the story of the lady?  My picture of the Fun Fact sign did not come out.
They sell these at Spencers gifts...I'm serious
Italy is creepy and ghostly, but we returned to France as we walked around the dark side of the Dark Side of the Gardens.
Reaper at Night
And then on into Ireland because, just like every year, JACK is BACK
The dark path through the Gardens...
The sign upon the wall...

I'm sorry, I can't post video of Jack's show, but I did last year, so you can watch it HERE.

Keep your pumpkins lit.






2 comments:

  1. Very cool sir! Thank you so much for sharing your Busch Gardens with us. My children are very intent upon visiting Virgina in the very near future. So maybe we shall get to see it for ourselves one day. Thanks again...enjoyed! :o)

    ReplyDelete